Utah State Parks

Utah State Parks
Hiking Wild Horse Canyon

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Moscow Neighborhood Parade



Anne and Duane's friends, Britt and Erik, invited friends to their neighborhood for the first annual holiday parade around their neighborhood.  Anne and Duane reigned as King and Queen and got to ride on their own float.



Lots of friends came in costume, with wagons, pets, and bicycles.
There was a committee for the food, for the Elf Exchange, and for wrapping the gifts.







Some clever fathers made a gingerbread house out of cardboard!


 The children had a great time and the parade was only supposed to go around one block, but they had so much fun, they went around 2 blocks twice!!!

Colin found great treasures for his parents and grandma at the Elf Exchange.  He bought a Verisign treasure for Duane and a 1776 - 1976 commemorative plate for me because he's noticed my pretty plates in the kitchen.  I appreciated the gift, although it's too small to fit in the plate holder, it will fit on my kitchen counter.  The creativity and energy of these young families amazes me and I'm always delighted to be included in the fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment