Utah State Parks

Utah State Parks
Hiking Wild Horse Canyon

Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday September 15



Dena and Karen just changed my dressing!  How sweet - they gave me a towel to cover my eyes..for some reason the thought of looking at all that made me feel a little woozy.  Now I've got peas on the ankle to keep the swelling down.

Dena said  it all looks good, just a few staples, we are going on a little trip to Provincetown today - a well know gay community, full of artists.  Last night we drove to West Dennis Beach to enjoy the sunset!  Gorgeous, then drove through the quaint little towns trying to find a place to buy some soup to take home.   We hit the jackpot - the lady told Dena they sell it by the quart.  The best clam chowder I've ever tasted - maybe because it's the first real meal I've had since Friday.  Jerry, the owner of this VRBO, calls us every day with new sights that he thinks I can see and will enjoy.  We love this sweet beachy house, built in 1960, 952 sq feet, 3 bedrooms, one bath, full basement and outdoor shower.  

We experience the feeling of living on Cape Cod - quiet neighborhood, houses from the 60's, beaches within walking distance...the bike path too, darn it.  But Karen found Jerry's bike in the basement an rode to the beach yesterday.  They talk about renting some cruisers and seeing the sights tomorrow.  I am so comfortable and grateful they were willing to come to Cape Cod to relax and rest before the plan ride back to Spokane!  The best news I got all weekend is that Marilyn will spend a whole week with me in Lewiston.  What could be better!

I'm only sad because I can't drink wine, but I have my hydros so I'm feeling no pain at all.  Life is good!





No comments:

Post a Comment