Utah State Parks

Utah State Parks
Hiking Wild Horse Canyon

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fisher Price toys last forever

My friend, Jean, had grandma duty this weekend and she and Andie came to my house for lunch.  Luckily, I still have a few toys to entertain an almost-two-year old.  These Fisher Price people are at least 40 years old and she does what every other child before her has done with them...



Puts them on her fingers and then takes them camping.

Yesterday we visited an older couple and Sam, Andie's brother, asked Mary Ellen if she had any toys.  Sam and Andie ate almost all the chocolate kisses because there were no toys to play with.  So I guess it's a good idea to keep a few old toys tucked away in the basement for special days like this.
Colin played for hours with these same toys when he was her age.  I'm certain the house and the little people will be in great shape when I welcome the third generation of little ones and gather around the big coffee table.  

Andie, Sam and their parents are living with Jean right now.  They always sing their before meal prayers and I enjoyed listening to Jean sing and Andie doing the superman movements!  What a delightful day!

1 comment:

  1. The Information in this article is very useful and interesting. Here is my website please visit : Fisher Price Toys

    ReplyDelete